11/14/2011

Blogversary Today and Winner!

Today is a very special day for me. A year ago, I decided to share not only my voice, but my creations with you and started my blog. Today, my stats are:

904 Followers
432,930 Pageviews
250 Posts

That's more than one new post every other day!!!  I didn't know I had that much to share:)

I decided to give, to one lucky follower, this hand-painted tray, table scarf, teacup and various teas/coffees...
And the winner is: By using the Random Number Generator, it selected Gail as the winner! Gail has a blog called Gail's Decorative Touch and this is what she said,

Congrats on your one year anniversary Terry. What a lovely giveaway.

Thanks so much for following my blog and making this year so inspiring, you are all winners to me!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Gail! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of posts and a lot of work, but we also know how fun it is! Congratualtions to you!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Gail! And congrats to you on your one year anniversary!! I've enjoyed reading through several of your past posts. I'm your newest follower!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10