1/03/2011

Winter Whites 2011

                                                  My home is aglow with Winter Whites...
(Note: click on picture twice to enlarge. Use your back button to return to blog)
Vintage Child's Snow Shovel purchased for $1 at garage sale.



Oil painting $3, tiny white houses $3, Silver candle sticks, $2, all garage sales.


Snowman plates on mirror $3 thrift store finds.



Snowman, 25¢ thrift store find



Vintage snowman print from Germany in old frame from antique store, $30.




Collection of pitchers from auctions, garage sales, antique stores and ebay.


Plates from garage sales 50¢ each.

Garage sale bubble snowman nite light, $1.




Garage sale $1 skates.
Stay warm. Terry
Linking up to these parties:
Sassy's Trash to Treasure
Linda's Nifty Thrifty Tuesday 
Kim's B & A Party Wednesday 
Kathleen's White Wednesday 
Gina's Transformation Thursday
Meg's Everything but the Kitchen Sink Friday 
Cindy's Show and Tell Friday
Courtney's Feathered Nest Friday
Debra's Vintage Inspiration Friday
Jane's Frugalicious Friday
Kate's Flaunt It Friday 
Funky Junk Interiors Sat. Nite Special 

Visit thecsiproject.com

20 comments:

  1. Love it. Great ideas for the between now and Valentines Day

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry,
    Everything looks just aglow in your winter white!
    I love all your great ideas! I just finished a mantel too using winter white, so fun!
    Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty love what you did with the vintage shovel. Thanks for sharing, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I need to figure out what to do now that all the holiday is up. I do not have enough snow themed items to pull off a fab display like yours. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved going from one to the next. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your winter whites. I still have some of my Christmas decor out because it too is winter whites. I especially love your ice skates. We don't see those often in Savannah. I have daughter living in southern Illinois, a grandson in SIU and a grandson in grad school at UOI. I love Illinoians(not sure I spelled that right) and I am your newest follower. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your whites especially the row of pitchers on the mantel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Terry~ Love your whites- and the mantle picture with the pitchers is gorgeous! I love how you have them all displayed together- they looks so serene and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terry you have some beautiful whites. I am not a white person in my home, however when I see it done right, I really envy it...you do it right girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! You have really pulled off the winter white look. I especially like those pitchers on the mantel. ~Marlee

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'll have to check out the newest Country Living magazine. They have a whole huge section dedicated to decorating with white. I especially loved your ice skates and the vintage shovel. I've never seen a little shovel that has been lithographed like that. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your photos. Your vignettes are beautiful Thank you for sharing them. By the way, I want the shovel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty.....especially the mantel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all your gorgeous whites!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Every thing is beautiful. I love the childs snow shovel swag. Is it an old one or a reproduction. My mind has been spinning with ideas after seeing your post. Thanks for sharing. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  16. The shovel is adorable! And I love the skates, I need to find some before next winter.
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the white. I can't believe the bargains you got.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooo pretty! I love so many features but the skates totally won my heart over.

    I've featured you on SNS #64's sidebar this weekend. :)

    Donna
    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love so many of your pieces! The shovel is to die for! I pretty up all the skates I find to make them look Christmasy & vintage red. I think I'll save your blog to get great inspiration from!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooooooooooooh. I scrolled and scrolled, then finally went to "collections" in your sidebar where I FOUND the pitchers!

    You have a wonderful blog...we share an attraction to many of the same things :)

    Thanks for checking in with me. (I don't THINK we've met before.....)

    ReplyDelete

It makes me smile to hear from you!

09 10